WASHINGTON – The Senate Environment and Public Works (EPW) Committee will hold a business meeting on Wednesday, Jan. 20 at 10:00 AM EST, to consider six bills for markup and 32 GSA resolutions.
The Committee on Environment and Public Works will hold a Business Meeting to consider the following items (all attached):
• S. 659, the Bipartisan Sportsmen's Act of 2015 -- substitute amendment
• S 1024, Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Act of 2015 – substitute amendment
• S 1674, Long Island Sound Restoration and Stewardship Act
• S. 1724, Lake Tahoe Restoration Act of 2015
• S. 2143, A bill to provide for the authority for the successors and assigns of the Starr-Camargo Bridge Company to maintain and operate a toll bridge across the Rio Grande near Rio Grande City, Texas, and for other purposes.
• S. 2396, A bill to designate the Federal building and United States courthouse located at 121 Spring Street SE in Gainesville, Georgia, as the "Sidney Olsin Smith, Jr. Federal Building and United States Courthouse".
• 32 GSA resolutions
WHEN: Wednesday, January 20, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. EST
WHERE: 406 Dirksen Senate Office Building (SD-406)
Opening Statement for the Record.pdf (31.6 KBs)
- SPW 012016 business meeting.pdf (298.9 KBs)