SENATE COMMITTEE ON ENVIRONMENT AND PUBLIC WORKS
COMMITTEE BUSINESS MEETING
Tuesday, May 22, 2018
Location: 406 Dirksen
The Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works will hold a Business Meeting to consider the following items:
- S.2800, America’s Water Infrastructure Act (AWIA) of 2018
- S.2602, Utilizing Significant Emissions with Innovative Technologies (USE IT) Act
- S.2734, a bill to designate the Federal building and United States courthouse located at 1300 Victoria Street in Laredo, Texas, as the "George P. Kazen Federal Building and United States Courthouse"
- S.2377, a bill to designate the Federal building and United States courthouse located at 200 West 2nd Street in Dayton, Ohio, as the "Walter H. Rice Federal Building and United States Courthouse"
- PN 1542, John L. Ryder, of Tennessee, to be a Member of the Board of Directors of the Tennessee Valley Authority
- 3 General Services Administration resolutions
- (150.6 KBs)