406 Dirksen Senate Office Building
The business meeting will consider the following:
• S. 1324, the Affordable Reliable Electricity Now Act of 2015 (ARENA Act)
• S. 1523, A bill to amend the Federal Water Pollution Control Act to reauthorize the National Estuary Program, and for other purposes.
• S. 1500, the Sensible Environmental Protection Act of 2015
• S. 722, A bill to extend the date after which interest earned on obligations held in the wildlife restoration fund may be available for apportionment
• S. 1707, A bill to designate the Federal building located at 617 Walnut Street in Helena, Arkansas, as the "Jacob Trieber Federal Building, United States Post Office, and United States Court House"
• S. 2131, A bill to designate the Federal building and United States courthouse located at 83 Meeting Street in Charleston, South Carolina, as the "J. Waties Waring Judicial Center"
• HR 2559, To designate the "PFC Milton A. Lee Medal of Honor Memorial Highway" in the State of Texas
• 4 GSA resolutions
- (233.0 KBs)