|The Committee on Environment and Public Works will hold a Business Meeting to consider the following items:
• S. 847, Safe Chemicals Act of 2011
• S. 357, Wildlife Disease Emergency Act of 2011
• S. 810, Great Ape Protection and Cost Savings Act of 2011
• S. 1494, National Fish and Wildlife Foundation Reauthorization Act of 2011
• S. 2071, Permanent Electronic Duck Stamp Act of 2012
• S. 2156, Migratory Bird Habitat Investment and Enhancement Act
• S. 2282, North American Wetlands Conservation Extension Act of 2012
• S. 3370, Albuquerque, New Mexico, Federal Land Conveyance Act of 2012
• S. 2251, A bill to designate the United States courthouse located at 709 West 9th Street, Juneau, Alaska, as the "Robert Boochever United States Courthouse."
• S. 2326, A bill to designate the new United States courthouse in Buffalo, New York, as the "Robert H. Jackson United States Courthouse".
• S. 1735, A bill to approve the transfer of Yellow Creek Port properties in Iuka, Mississippi.
• GSA Resolutions
• Major General John Peabody, nominee to be President and Member, Mississippi River Commission
• Corps Study Resolutions: City of Norfolk, Virginia and Port Fourchon, Louisiana