|The Committee on Environment and Public Works will hold a Business Meeting to consider the following items:
• H.R. 5651, To designate the Federal building and United States courthouse located at 515 9th Street in Rapid City, South Dakota, as the "Andrew W. Bogue Federal Building and United States Courthouse".
• H.R. 5706, To designate the building occupied by the Government Printing Office located at 31451 East United Avenue in Pueblo, Colorado, as the "Frank Evans Government Printing Office Building".
• H.R. 5773, To designate the Federal building located at 6401 Security Boulevard in Baltimore, Maryland, commonly known as the Social Security Administration Operations Building, as the "Robert M. Ball Federal Building".
• H.R. 4387, To designate the Federal building located at 100 North Palafox Street in Pensacola, Florida, as the "Winston E. Arnow Federal Building”.
• H.R. 5282, To provide funds to the Army Corps of Engineers to hire veterans and members of the Armed Forces to assist the Corps with curation and historic preservation activities, and for other purposes.
• H.R.4973, National Wildlife Refuge Volunteer Improvement Act of 2010
• S. 3874, Reduction of Lead in Drinking Water Act
• S. 3973, Diesel Emission Reduction Act of 2010
• GSA Resolutions
• Samuel Epstein Angel, nominee to be a Member of the Mississippi River Commission