UPDATED TIME: Subcommittee on Water and Wildlife Legislative Hearing
The Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works, Subcommittee on Water and Wildlife, will hold a legislative hearing to consider the following items:
- S. 571, Great Lakes Water Protection Act
- S. 1153, Invasive Fish and Wildlife Prevention Act
- S. 1175, Infrastructure Facilitation and Habitat Conservation Act of 2013
- S. 1202, SAFE Act
- S. 1232, Great Lakes Ecological and Economic Protection Act of 2013
- H.R. 1300, To amend the Fish and Wildlife Act of 1956 to reauthorize the volunteer programs and community partnerships for the benefit of national wildlife refuges, and for other purposes.
- S. 1381, Big Cats and Public Safety Protection Act
- S. 1650, A bill to amend the Migratory Bird Treaty Act to exempt certain Alaska Native articles from prohibitions against sale of items containing nonedible migratory bird parts, and for other purposes.
- S. 2225, Smart Water Resource Management Conservation and Efficiency Act of 2014
- S. 2530, A bill to amend title 18, United States Code, to prohibit the importation or exportation of mussels of certain genus, and for other purposes.
- S. 2560, United States Fish and Wildlife Service Resource Protection Act